anybody have this one?

Ultimate Ears BOOM Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Black (980-000678)
    by Logitech

UE BOOM: 360 Sound Wireless Speaker | Ultimate Ears

it's getting great reviews.

i'm looking for loud, clear sound and rugged, long battery life. rugged enough for beach and pool.

any other recommendations or personal experiences?

THANKS!
    Pak King likes this.
    08-27-2013 03:30 PM
    You should know the UE Boom battery is "proprietary" and no replacement is ever going to be available. All Logitech can offer is "the product has a two year warranty". I'd will suggest for those that bought it, taking it back with the 'expired' lithium battery a week before that two years is up. Plus 15 hour at super low volume, only 3-5 at high volume... FYI... They do sound GREAT! Better than the SoundLink Bose Mini...
    08-27-2013 06:52 PM
    dude what is your story? i have researched this UE Boom all over the internet - YouTube reviews, various tech forums, and other misc sites and you post this same message all over the internet. and you have exactly ONE post on this forum and it is that exact same copy and pasted message you are posting everywhere on the internet and you post the reply within a mere couple hours of me starting this thread. that ain't no coincidence. i'm not mad at you but i find it very strange that you are doing this. are you scouring the internet with some esoteric search algorithm to find any and every post on the UE Boom so that you can post this same reply? i swear i've seen your same reply on at least a half dozen totally unrelated sites and that was only after a couple hours of my researching the device. WTF is your story and obsession with this device? are you a paid AstroTurfer for a competitor or a bot or just a weirdo?

here's at least 9 of your replies verbatim all over the internet -

You should know the UE Boom battery is "proprietary" and no replacement is ever going to be available. All Logitech can offer is "the product has a two year warranty". I'd will suggest for those that bought it, taking it back with the 'expired' lithi
    08-27-2013 08:01 PM
    Monster Clarity HD bluetooth speaker. OMG is this thing amazing.
    08-28-2013 02:00 AM