Getting a new Android phone in October on ATT, which one?

RavenSword

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
So on October 3rd I'm able to use one of my family members ATT NEXT upgrades. Considering I would have had to buy a off contract phone anyway (due to not being eligible for any subsidize prices) I think the NEXT program would be best for me because I don't have the cash to pay the full unsubsidized price up front and also I'm on a family plan and my parents don't charge me for my line.

But which phone should I lean towards? I assume a lot won't change in the next month, so really my choices are between the moto x, HTC ONE with sense 5, or waiting to see whatever the next Nexus phone might be whenever it comes out.

Honestly, I like stock android and I'm used to it. In addution, I want good battery life, is solid and is smooth, and will be worth having for over a year.

I liked how moto x felt and looked when I tested it. It's so close to stock android. And the smoked screen didn't look bad, but It was kinda saturated.

Mainly in just unsure if the moto x will keep up for the next year and a half or two.