att gs4 or htc one

Uselessbass

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi i am confused on what one to settle on i am using a gs2 skyrocket and the moment and i am due for a upgrade i was planning on getting a Samsung gs4 or the active model but the htc one keeps pulling me in, is there anybody that has owned both could give me some info i use my external speaker alot on my phone for videos and music so the stereo speakers on the htc would be awesome and i hike alot where there is no cell service and i have read that the htc even has a FM tuner that is another feature that i really would use i love Samsung but the htc is just so appealing atm if someone has owned both and could share there personal exp thanks

Jron954

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I have the htc one, haven't had the s4 but I was in the same situation as you. I originally wanted the s4 for the muti window feature, bigger screen and battery and some of those smart features. But the one kept pulling me in and I ended up getting it and im extremely pleased with it. It's super fast and smooth, no lag or stutter and the screen is perfect. If you can deal with the back of the one gets warm sometimes and no expandable storage then go with the one.

Posted via Android Central App

Uselessbass

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your input I think I am going to go with the one seems like a lot of people really like it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 4

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
If you get a One get the black one. The plastic trim that circumnavigates the phone looks better in black. Oh...forgot to add...IMHO.

Sent from a phone

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
It sounds like the ONE would be the better device for you. I have had both and at one point was torn between the two. I settled with the ONE and have no doubt it was the right decision. Having the front facing speakers is great. Many added software features with Sense 5 that are useful and 32gb of internal storage is more than enough for almost everyone. Battery life is adequate and it has the best display of any phone that's out right now.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon