I was wondering which phone on the sprint network would not only be fast but also have real good battery life?

I looked at the HTC One, and that seemed really nice.

Was wondering if maybe something new is coming I should wait for, or maybe a price drop I should know of.
    09-04-2013 08:43 AM
    The HTC One is a great phone! I use the AT&T model. It gets me through a day without problems. If you're a real big power user, you might want more battery than that, though. If so, the Note 2 is solid if you can stand the size, or wait for the Note 3. Other models, like the S4 have removable batteries. That would help out if you use your phone a ton during the day. If you use it pretty normally like checking email/hangouts/light web surfing/a few games/a few calls pretty much any modern flagship will suit your needs nicely!
    Joshua Pack likes this.
    09-04-2013 09:07 AM
    Yea, I usually I see battery usage from trying to get service since I am in an area all day with bad service. Inside a building.

Was wondering if Moto X was going to come to sprint and if that would be a better phone.
    09-04-2013 09:09 AM
    X will be available on Sprint. I wouldn't necessarily say better, because it would be worse for me. It's just different and depends on what you want from your phone.
    09-04-2013 09:18 AM
    Right now, I want a phone that has the latest OS for Android and good battery life. as well as not freeze up
    09-04-2013 09:27 AM
    The X is probably the closest you'll get to that. I would imagine Moto will be keeping that updated as best they can.
    09-04-2013 09:32 AM
    Moto X would be the best choice imo, and at first Sprint said in by summer but so far it looks like they are having getting stock from Motorola. Verizon wont get full stock for a couple of weeks, and Vzn is a priority to moto over sprint so wouldnt be surprised if it showed up in Q4 at this point. After the Moto Id say the best phone is the HTC One.

Id say the moto is worth waiting for, but its going to be a while so all depends on how soon you need/want a phone. Try it in Vzn and ATT stores a few times, that way youll know before having to wait.
    Scott Kenyon and Golfdriver97 like this.
    09-04-2013 01:38 PM
    Moto X would be the best choice imo, and at first Sprint said in by summer but so far it looks like they are having getting stock from Motorola. Verizon wont get full stock for a couple of weeks, and Vzn is a priority to moto over sprint so wouldnt be surprised if it showed up in Q4 at this point. After the Moto Id say the best phone is the HTC One.

Id say the moto is worth waiting for, but its going to be a while so all depends on how soon you need/want a phone. Try it in Vzn and ATT stores a few times, that way youll know before having to wait.
    Great advice!
    09-04-2013 05:24 PM
    So the Moto just got released today on Sprint. But when comparing battery it was 13 hours compared to 19 of the HTC one. I feel battery is more important in my case.
    09-06-2013 08:28 AM
    Could always wait a few weeks/months. The new Nexus device is rumored to be released in that time frame. It may be coming to Sprint this time around.

HTC One is great if you can't wait. LG G2 should he coming soon, and that looks pretty good.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    09-06-2013 10:01 AM
    So the Moto just got released today on Sprint. But when comparing battery it was 13 hours compared to 19 of the HTC one. I feel battery is more important in my case.
    Couple things: It depends heavily on use. Anything video intense will drain your battery, like games. Signal is another. Screen brightness. List goes on. I just looked at Sprint's site for the specs on the S3 (want to compare similar phones). Site says 9 hours. I consistently get about 12-13. Last nite was 11 hours. I used my phone heavily at work (bad signal).

If you want to get better battery life try these: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...ving-tips.html

Do you use your cell at work? If not, kill the cell or radios.

I will post a battery stat shot tonite.

I would look at the moto X or One.
    09-06-2013 10:22 AM
    Is the sprint network any good in your area? You could have the best phone but with crappy Data it doesn't matter... But I vote for the Motorola x

Sent from my rooted droid razr using Tapatalk 4
    09-06-2013 10:27 AM
    Dont forget the galaxy s4 is a great phone with so many battery options I have 2 spare batteries and most of the time I go a full day with one.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app
    09-06-2013 11:38 AM
    GN3 has 4.3 right out of the box. The GS3 & GS4 will get 4.3 starting in October but who knows when they will offer it up in the US though.
    09-08-2013 02:04 PM
    GN3 has 4.3 right out of the box. The GS3 & GS4 will get 4.3 starting in October but who knows when they will offer it up in the US though.
    Carriers will likely drag their feet. They do so much "testing" it's incredible.
    09-10-2013 06:10 PM
    I'd get the LG G2 when it drops on Sprint.

Sent from my Sony Xperia ZL
    09-10-2013 07:35 PM