My android is always remind me that I need to update the software, I am afraid of update regret there are a lot of virus, how to avoid this problem? In addition, Google play which better paid anti-virus software?
    09-05-2013 09:22 PM
    What phone do you have?

Sent from my Galaxy S3
    09-05-2013 09:25 PM
    Do you have good idea?
    09-05-2013 09:49 PM
    Yes, this mobile phone I bought last year, Could you recommend a good android anti-virus software? I need to be updated every day a lot of software, very troublesome~
    09-05-2013 10:15 PM
    avast
    09-05-2013 10:49 PM
    I used before, but free, I want to use the paid version this time, which can really improve the performance of mobile phone, of course the function is all ready for the best.
    09-06-2013 12:41 AM
    09-06-2013 02:35 PM
    I don't thin Kaspersky Mobile good enough.
    Maybe it's better for our computer, its mobile version make my phone slow.
    09-07-2013 04:15 AM
    Just do a Google search for the top paid mobile antivirus apps for android

Posted via Android Central App
    09-07-2013 01:58 PM
    Thank you, I will look for them first, I still want to get your recommendation. lol
    09-08-2013 09:04 PM
    You know what? What a coincidence. I was upset about the same issue before. I tried various free security apps to detect the malicious apps or web, but no one actually works without bringing my Android any new problems, (just as I mentioned a issue with Kaspersky.) My friend recommended me a paid one named AirCover Security. The price is reasonable for me and it provides 4 pro features and more than 8 free features which I need badly at the first look. I decided to give a shot to AirCover. Luckily, it works well as promised. Iíve been using it since its publish, to be honest, I shall say AirCover Security is one of the few apps thatís worth the price. It allows you to update the virus database automatically, get noticed about the malicious apps or files youíve downloaded in real time, use the full anti-theft features and so on.
    Why donít you check it out yourself? Facts speak louder than words. Itís free to download on GooglePlay. Try ďAirCover SecurityĒ on Google Play store, you wonít miss it.
    09-24-2013 10:40 AM
    AirCover Security does nothing until you pay for it. It will scan etc. then brings up the screen to purchase it if you want to see what, if any improvements it can make. It should have at least let me see something that would allow me to decide if it was something I needed or could be a benefit to me.

You know what? What a coincidence. I was upset about the same issue before. I tried various free security apps to detect the malicious apps or web, but no one actually works without bringing my Android any new problems, (just as I mentioned a issue with Kaspersky.) My friend recommended me a paid one named AirCover Security. The price is reasonable for me and it provides 4 pro features and more than 8 free features which I need badly at the first look. I decided to give a shot to AirCover. Luckily, it works well as promised. I’ve been using it since its publish, to be honest, I shall say AirCover Security is one of the few apps that’s worth the price. It allows you to update the virus database automatically, get noticed about the malicious apps or files you’ve downloaded in real time, use the full anti-theft features and so on.
    Why don’t you check it out yourself? Facts speak louder than words. It’s free to download on GooglePlay. Try “AirCover Security” on Google Play store, you won’t miss it.
    09-25-2013 06:41 AM
    Personal opinion, I think antivirus for a phone is a waste of money. Unless you are downloading seedy looking apps or pirating your apps from the inernet, you aren't likely to have problems.
    09-25-2013 06:52 AM
    Maybe you guys said is right, sometimes a free software can support powerful features,

AirCover Security is cheaper than Avast、Lookout or other antivirus software,

One of the features I appreciate, he can take photos of the thief and through the web and E-mail to track the location of the thief, comedy is this function still have to pay.
    09-29-2013 09:54 AM