S Health Galaxy S4 Update Problem

guillaume133

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello!
I got my galaxy S4 for about a month now.. wored superbly until one day when clicking "update now" once opening s-health did it start to do so in google play but then I got a downloading problem because my wifi-connection dropped out. Once it dropped back it it was just stuck there until suddenly no trace of s health on my phone anymore. the widget on the homescreen was unable to load and that was that there is no trace of s health on the phone..

I don't know what to do the app is nowhere to be found to re-download how am I to get this back?

Many thanks for your help!

Guillaume

EugeneLC

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
After talking to Google Play support, I figured out how to get S Health back.

Open up Samsung Apps on your phone
press Menu key when the app opens, select "Purchased"
You will see "S Health" at the top
Press "install" to install the S Health app
after installation, press Launch to start the app.

Hope this helps

Eugene
Galaxy S4 phone ATT

rahuldsc

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
hi i have just upgraded to android 4.3 . i suddenly realised s health using alot of battery. so i tried opening s health and it was not opening. then i went and saw in samsung apps & out there it showed no apps. Please help and do let me know.

Ant Droid

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
somehow this seems to work for me:

go to Setting >More>date and time>select date format>just select the date format you want.

once done, somehow S Health work again. Don't ask me why but it seems like some user having same issue manage to try this and work.....work for me too.

johnk68

May 1, 2014
Visit site
I have got the S4 and this morning my S health had an update but when I click on it to update it just crashes and freezes the phone. Is anyone else having the same problem?:(

JakeUWS

May 1, 2014
Visit site
I have got the S4 and this morning my S health had an update but when I click on it to update it just crashes and freezes the phone. Is anyone else having the same problem?:(

I have a Note 3, and am experiencing the exact same issue with S Health as of this morning.

Frustrating...

:confused:

johnk68

May 1, 2014
Visit site
This has worked on my phone thks :)

- - - Updated - - -

After talking to Google Play support, I figured out how to get S Health back.

Open up Samsung Apps on your phone
press Menu key when the app opens, select "Purchased"
You will see "S Health" at the top
Press "install" to install the S Health app
after installation, press Launch to start the app.

Hope this helps

Eugene
Galaxy S4 phone ATT

Sorry this has worked:-\

Yuikoto

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Thank you so much! This helped! I was having this same problem after I wanted to reset it to enter in new data and it somehow got deleted. I was so sad! I don't like those other fitness apps!

Kopra Topra

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
i see the S Health but it shows a open button which cant be pressed or accessed i am desperate to get this app on my s4 again plz advise what to do i beleive i uninstalled or disabled the app some how and now cant figure it out to bring it back appreciate your help

CrazyElwin

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
The S Health updated on my S4 last night, won't even turn on today.....this sucks.
I can go to a different App, just wish i could get to my saves on it for tracking. Also, if it won't work now on the S4, which makes no sense, at least they could have done is said something.

ShadowsOfFear

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site
i see the S Health but it shows a open button which cant be pressed or accessed i am desperate to get this app on my s4 again plz advise what to do i beleive i uninstalled or disabled the app some how and now cant figure it out to bring it back appreciate your help

I went to settings > app manager > scrolled to disabled > found s health > opened it > enable....i dunno why it was disabled but i managed to get it working again! Good luck!!

*Edit* you may have to go into galaxy apps and updatr it before it shows up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12