Been an Android user for 2.5-three years now, dumped the iPhone 4 back then, I have the GS3 (ATT) now.

I am very interested in the Nexus 5. Do you guys think it will be sold off contract like the 4, at a affordable price too? I mainly want it because of the fast software updates. Thoughts?

Is it possible to save apps on an micro sd card? Just wondering I have room either way. When the Galaxy S5 comes out I hope Samsung makes it to where there is plenty of free space. For example a 16 GB hopefully will have 13GB to use out of the box.

Thanks.
    09-07-2013 11:00 PM
    Been an Android user for 2.5-three years now, dumped the iPhone 4 back then, I have the GS3 (ATT) now.

I am very interested in the Nexus 5. Do you guys think it will be sold off contract like the 4, at a affordable price too? I mainly want it because of the fast software updates. Thoughts?

Is it possible to save apps on an micro sd card? Just wondering I have room either way. When the Galaxy S5 comes out I hope Samsung makes it to where there is plenty of free space. For example a 16 GB hopefully will have 13GB to use out of the box.

Thanks.
    Welcome to the forums!
    I don't think the OS will ever be that small. But, I agree that the frivolous Samsung features are getting out of hand.
    As for Apps to Sd cards....I always found that whenever I had them on my SD card they loaded slower, and sometimes glitched, so I left my media files on my Sd card.
    09-07-2013 11:16 PM
    Thanks a lot! Yeah, Samsung needs to start updating Android software faster, something needs to change. I do like my GS3 and other Samsung phones a lot though!
    09-07-2013 11:29 PM
    Thanks a lot! Yeah, Samsung needs to start updating Android software faster, something needs to change. I do like my GS3 and other Samsung phones a lot though!
    Same here. I like the SD card that Samsung lives to support. I think perhaps a consolation would be offering a Google Edition on subsidy, and on all carriers.
    09-07-2013 11:39 PM