Hey guys, new here on the forums. Nexus 5/ Galaxy S5 talk...

Ya_Bish

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Been an Android user for 2.5-three years now, dumped the iPhone 4 back then, I have the GS3 (ATT) now.

I am very interested in the Nexus 5. Do you guys think it will be sold off contract like the 4, at a affordable price too? I mainly want it because of the fast software updates. Thoughts?

Is it possible to save apps on an micro sd card? Just wondering I have room either way. When the Galaxy S5 comes out I hope Samsung makes it to where there is plenty of free space. For example a 16 GB hopefully will have 13GB to use out of the box.

Thanks.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Been an Android user for 2.5-three years now, dumped the iPhone 4 back then, I have the GS3 (ATT) now.

I am very interested in the Nexus 5. Do you guys think it will be sold off contract like the 4, at a affordable price too? I mainly want it because of the fast software updates. Thoughts?

Is it possible to save apps on an micro sd card? Just wondering I have room either way. When the Galaxy S5 comes out I hope Samsung makes it to where there is plenty of free space. For example a 16 GB hopefully will have 13GB to use out of the box.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forums!
I don't think the OS will ever be that small. But, I agree that the frivolous Samsung features are getting out of hand.
As for Apps to Sd cards....I always found that whenever I had them on my SD card they loaded slower, and sometimes glitched, so I left my media files on my Sd card.

Ya_Bish

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Thanks a lot! Yeah, Samsung needs to start updating Android software faster, something needs to change. I do like my GS3 and other Samsung phones a lot though!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks a lot! Yeah, Samsung needs to start updating Android software faster, something needs to change. I do like my GS3 and other Samsung phones a lot though!

Same here. I like the SD card that Samsung lives to support. I think perhaps a consolation would be offering a Google Edition on subsidy, and on all carriers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888