Android 5.0 ( or 4.4) Concept Video

Craigtut

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
My Latest Creation - If you like it, please share! Hope you enjoy!

Post on Google+:
https://plus.google.com/113676991198709222439/posts/KZSWAm1gyvb

Creative concept videos have always brought me a sense of wonder and dreaming of what the next iteration of OS software might be like. About 4 month ago I decided to make it a personal goal to make a video mockup of a piece of software and the timing was just about perfect to get in an Android 5.0 concept video before its release in October. Google however decided to throw out a surprise in Kit Kat 4.4. So instead of switching all of the numbers throughout the video I just decided to leave it as 5.0.

When I sat down to figure out where Android had a chance of heading, I started by asking the question ?Where does Google and the Android team seem excited to move??. Through this question, the answer seemed obvious: information magically delivered without the user even having to ask for it. Google Now is their giant leap into this area of predictive search, so why not combine the rest of android with Google Now? Most of us live our lives through our phones, so why not utilize that data. When a new text comes in, Android analyzes it and brings up relevant information. A friend asks if you want to see The Hobbit at 7pm and Android automatically adds this time to your calendar if you reply yes. Its these tiny optimizations that would make an OS and life so much simpler.

I tried to pull from the design cues that the Android team has drop into its own apps over the course of the summer. You'll notice that much of the UI has transitioned from the darker holo to the lighter holo coloring.

The Heights (Music) - ?Death Inside of Me? -
The Heights

The Heights Ep is now out! -
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-heights-ep/id699689374?at=10l3Vy

More Credits on Youtube Posting

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power