Good News! I have finally decided to let go of my desire for a microsd card slot in a phone and I gave been eyeing the moto x. I was seriously considering getting the Z30 but, I would lose out so much on android that its not worth it. So, my two choices are to move my number to Republic Wireless or get a VZW moto x from eBay or swappa and keep unlimited data. What do you guys think?

In othet words, Republic Wireless Moto X or VZWs Moto X?

Posted via Android Central App
    09-20-2013 11:22 AM
    neither. wait for the Nexus 5 and go with AT&T GoPhone Prepaid.
    09-20-2013 12:08 PM
    I hear the republic Moto x is $299 off contract and if you like their service is go with them

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
    09-20-2013 01:27 PM
    neither. wait for the Nexus 5 and go with AT&T GoPhone Prepaid.
    Not a nexus fan.

09-20-2013 05:42 PM
    I hear the republic Moto x is $299 off contract and if you like their service is go with them

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
    My only question with republic is it worth it. I'm moving from Verizon to sprint service, which will be huge difference.

09-20-2013 05:43 PM
    My only question with republic is it worth it. I'm moving from Verizon to sprint service, which will be huge difference.

If you are in a major metro area then you might not see a huge difference in coverage. However, data speeds will not be anywhere near what you'll see on Verizon. If you like Verizon try and stick with it - get a device off contract as you are thinking of doing. If you don't mind leaving Verizon then the Republic option is good considering Sprint starts to enhance their 3g network and continue rolling out LTE.
    09-20-2013 08:00 PM
    If you are in a major metro area then you might not see a huge difference in coverage. However, data speeds will not be anywhere near what you'll see on Verizon. If you like Verizon try and stick with it - get a device off contract as you are thinking of doing. If you don't mind leaving Verizon then the Republic option is good considering Sprint starts to enhance their 3g network and continue rolling out LTE.
    I guess I'll hold out till I see good priced one on ebay for verizon. Most likely will wait until the holidays.

09-21-2013 10:08 AM