NYTimes: "Apple considered buying Motorola in 2003"

TeknoBug

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
LOL I remember that, Steve Jobs in the early 2000's was high as a kite, not just on that but among many things like saying "we're not going to make a tablet larger than 6 inches" and something about the PowerPC architecture being a strong market. That was also around the same time Cisco was using the "iPhone" name before they discontinued it (they should've trademarked it) before Apple grabbed it.

Bill Gates' "640k ram ought to be enough for everyone" is right up there too.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
ha ha every once in a while someone will post an advertisement from the 90's talking about a new PC with high memory capacity, etc. Can't imagine having a current device with what the early devices were pushing back in the day.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
LOL I remember that, Steve Jobs in the early 2000's was high as a kite, not just on that but among many things like saying "we're not going to make a tablet larger than 6 inches" and something about the PowerPC architecture being a strong market. That was also around the same time Cisco was using the "iPhone" name before they discontinued it (they should've trademarked it) before Apple grabbed it.

Bill Gates' "640k ram ought to be enough for everyone" is right up there too.

Erm. Apple didn't have a tablet in the early 2000s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown