Is the S4 faster than the S3?

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I have an S3 and wanted to know if I should switch to an S4 or wait for the S5. Is there a big difference between the S4 and S3? Thanks in advance.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The general consensus from reviewers when the S4 came out was that it was not worth the upgrade from the S3, but is from the S2. They did not say it in a way that was a knock against the S4, but that is just how it is with cell phones. Just like the iPhone 5s is not a huge upgrade from the iPhone 5 but is a decent upgrade for someone with an iPhone 4S. Or someone with a Droid DNA might not think the One is worth an upgrade but someone with an Incredible LTE would. I would personally wait for the S5 unless there is something specific you want that the S4 has and the S3 doesn't and that feature is worth the upgrade price to you.

outlooker

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
The general consensus from reviewers when the S4 came out was that it was not worth the upgrade from the S3, but is from the S2. They did not say it in a way that was a knock against the S4, but that is just how it is with cell phones. Just like the iPhone 5s is not a huge upgrade from the iPhone 5 but is a decent upgrade for someone with an iPhone 4S. Or someone with a Droid DNA might not think the One is worth an upgrade but someone with an Incredible LTE would. I would personally wait for the S5 unless there is something specific you want that the S4 has and the S3 doesn't and that feature is worth the upgrade price to you.

Well the S5 is a looooong wait from now. The Note 3, G2, or Nexus 5 would be a reasonable upgrade from the S3 at this point. The S4 is a nice upgrade though. You get a bigger and better screen and faster performance.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Well the S5 is a looooong wait from now. The Note 3, G2, or Nexus 5 would be a reasonable upgrade from the S3 at this point. The S4 is a nice upgrade though. You get a bigger and better screen and faster performance.

That is all true, I was just answering his question. He wanted to know S4 or wait for S5. Personally, I'd get a Nexus 5 or HTC Max (when they come out).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20