been stuck on this problem for hours :( can anyone help

Randy Janjua

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi

ok i broke my screen on my Sony Xperia Z but there is a app I installed on the mobile just before
I don't know the goole account as I never logged in it was already logged in when I brought the phone maybe the seller
anyways just like to know is there anyway in me getting the name of the app tried plugging the phone into pc went to android folder couldn't see it in there..

realy bugging me I have searched in the playstore cant find it sure it was called something like 3d wallpaper a app that allow you too use your photos as wallpaper add snow rain affects
was realy cool

anyways first time on the site

hope someone can help :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi

ok i broke my screen on my Sony Xperia Z but there is a app I installed on the mobile just before
I don't know the goole account as I never logged in it was already logged in when I brought the phone maybe the seller
anyways just like to know is there anyway in me getting the name of the app tried plugging the phone into pc went to android folder couldn't see it in there..

realy bugging me I have searched in the playstore cant find it sure it was called something like 3d wallpaper a app that allow you too use your photos as wallpaper add snow rain affects
was realy cool

anyways first time on the site

hope someone can help :)

Welcome to the forums!
Without knowing the google account, you won't be able to retrieve any info about the app you downloaded.
Sorry about your cracked screen and all.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Also, I really advise against using someone else's Google account on your Android phone because it could give them access to information you'd rather not them be privy too. Like potentially tracking your location if they enabled Android Device Manager.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I agree with the above. Keep your data secure and never use someone else's log in credentials...I'm surprised the seller left their login details on the device when it was sold to you as well...