Hi

ok i broke my screen on my Sony Xperia Z but there is a app I installed on the mobile just before
    I don't know the goole account as I never logged in it was already logged in when I brought the phone maybe the seller
    anyways just like to know is there anyway in me getting the name of the app tried plugging the phone into pc went to android folder couldn't see it in there..

realy bugging me I have searched in the playstore cant find it sure it was called something like 3d wallpaper a app that allow you too use your photos as wallpaper add snow rain affects
    was realy cool

anyways first time on the site

hope someone can help
    10-05-2013 08:12 PM
    Hi

ok i broke my screen on my Sony Xperia Z but there is a app I installed on the mobile just before
    I don't know the goole account as I never logged in it was already logged in when I brought the phone maybe the seller
    anyways just like to know is there anyway in me getting the name of the app tried plugging the phone into pc went to android folder couldn't see it in there..

realy bugging me I have searched in the playstore cant find it sure it was called something like 3d wallpaper a app that allow you too use your photos as wallpaper add snow rain affects
    was realy cool

anyways first time on the site

hope someone can help
    Welcome to the forums!
    Without knowing the google account, you won't be able to retrieve any info about the app you downloaded.
    Sorry about your cracked screen and all.
    10-05-2013 11:08 PM
    really ahh ok thanks for the reply mate
    10-06-2013 07:46 AM
    Also, I really advise against using someone else's Google account on your Android phone because it could give them access to information you'd rather not them be privy too. Like potentially tracking your location if they enabled Android Device Manager.
    srkmagnus likes this.
    10-06-2013 09:57 PM
    I agree with the above. Keep your data secure and never use someone else's log in credentials...I'm surprised the seller left their login details on the device when it was sold to you as well...
    10-07-2013 11:00 AM