I am considering buying my first app ever which is an icon pack. Will you, the great customization people of the Android Central Forums give me the best icon packs that are compatible with Nova Launcher? Please include a link to said icon pack as well. Thanks in advance!
    10-13-2013 07:26 AM
    IDK about any paid ones, by try either Stark or Holo Icons, they're both free. I personally love minimalist icons, so I'm a big fan of both (I also have Nova launcher).

Stark

Holo Icons
    10-13-2013 07:41 AM
    I am considering buying my first app ever which is an icon pack. Will you, the great customization people of the Android Central Forums give me the best icon packs that are compatible with Nova Launcher? Please include a link to said icon pack as well. Thanks in advance!
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=nova+launcher+icon+packs
    10-13-2013 07:43 AM
    While you think it might be humorous, I wanted to ask those in the forums for their opinions, because this was posted in the Verge forums and here. I wanted to ask real people and not consult some list. Thank you for messing up my thread.

Posted via Droid RAZR M on the Android Central App
    10-13-2013 07:52 AM
    There are so so many. It really is personal preference. I really like Phlats as all the icons seem to be really well done. The author seems to have really taken the time with it. I also like Glaskart when I want something simple. I also like the iOS 7 HD icons. I just like the look of them, clean, kinda simple. I use these to make a mix:

[IMG][/IMG]
    10-13-2013 07:54 AM
    Stealthychief has a thread on here for his icons, do a search for his thread. Or, you can go to the Play Store and do a search there. He has over 40+ designs. If you go to his website, Stealthychief.com you can get bundles cheap, 5 packs for $3 or 10 for $5. You can't beat that deal. Beautiful, detailed icons for any set up. Love them. Here's an example... these are his newest, Axis.

Here's the link to his thread on AC, with more links to the icons in the Play Store.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=188982

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    10-13-2013 09:47 AM
    Stealthychief has a thread on here for his icons, do a search for his thread. Or, you can go to the Play Store and do a search there. He has over 40+ designs. If you go to his website, Stealthychief.com you can get bundles cheap, 5 packs for $3 or 10 for $5. You can't beat that deal. Beautiful, detailed icons for any set up. Love them. Here's an example... these are his newest, Axis.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/13/jajaguny.jpg

Here's the link to his thread on AC, with more links to the icons in the Play Store.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=188982

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    No offense to him only like two IMO are actually worth anything, and their looks wear quick. I bought the Axis icon pack and the shadows wore off on me so now I'm stuck with them.

Posted via Droid RAZR M on the Android Central App
    10-13-2013 11:22 AM
    To each their own. Different tastes. I have them all. Shrug.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3 now Free
    10-13-2013 11:23 AM