Best Portable Bluetooth Speaker?

Powerplaygraphix

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I was in the Verizon store where they had the Bose Soundlink Mini set up and I paired with it and played various types of music through it and all of them sounded incredible (no surprise, it IS Bose). I have been thinking about getting a GOOD portable bluetooth. This one would seem an obvious choice but one thing about it bugs me. It DOES NOT support handsfree calls. It's A2DP only. Seems like a pretty major oversight for something that is supposed to be a high end accessory for a smartphone.

So, I know some of the other brands out there are of course Jambox, JBL, Braven, Logitech, and I'm sure there are some more. What speakers have you guys found that you really like?

Sune Lundman

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello!

You have to try Klipsch kmc1 or Loewe 2go if calls are importent. They are a little bit bigger, but gives a much better sound and can give your telephone some volts. Both are easy in a picknic basket together whith some food. they have aptX for cd quality sound (i?m not sure about the need in this size). And they have a lot more power, and nfc So far the best i could find.:p

Powerplaygraphix

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, the Klipsch Gig looks about the size that I'd like to get but it's not available yet. Loewe2go isn't availble anywhere in the states that I can find. I'm looking for something for me and my wife and looking for the best sound in an easily portable size.

Sune Lundman

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Klipsch kmc1 is available in europe, but only in black and white yet. Now in November the rest of colors comes. I listen a lot on different speakers and still in compact size they are the greatest so far. Bose soundlink was not even near. My brother sings Opera and he helps me out whith the sound. Im only play harmonica.... If you want a cheap, try cambridge minx go!
Otherweise a link. Authorized Online Dealers | Klipsch
Here is a review on Norwegian, Translate whith google! http://www.dinside.no/923513/klipsch-kmc-1

Last edited: