I was thinking today that I wanted to listen to the Android Central podcast from yesterday; which made me think of a suggestion for the app. I'm sorry if this post is in the wrong category...
    Anyway, my suggestion is... Wouldn't it be nice to list listen or even watch the podcast through chrome cast? Whether it be live through the application or the recording afterwards. I'm sure it's not nearly as easy as it may seem, but it is just a suggestion.

Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App
    11-02-2013 09:42 AM
    I was thinking today that I wanted to listen to the Android Central podcast from yesterday; which made me think of a suggestion for the app. I'm sorry if this post is in the wrong category...
    Anyway, my suggestion is... Wouldn't it be nice to list listen or even watch the podcast through chrome cast? Whether it be live through the application or the recording afterwards. I'm sure it's not nearly as easy as it may seem, but it is just a suggestion.

Thanks!

I think you might have better luck posting here: AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and Help - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    11-02-2013 10:19 AM

Thanks!

Yeah, that's something we'll look at — but you can also just watch it through the YouTube app. My head looks great at 55 inches of 720p!
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    11-02-2013 10:58 AM
    Thanks! You look great by the way! I never thought of the YouTube post.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    11-03-2013 08:30 PM