Absolute best Android phone camera?

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
What, in your opinion, is the Android phone with the best camera? Consider no other specs. Pretend someone came up to you and said, "I want an Android phone and the only aspect of its performance I care about is its camera. Size is unimportant. I just want an amazing camera." What would you recommend to them? All the iPhones currently available have great cameras. There are a number of Windows Phones with excellent cameras (notably the Lumia 1020). What is Androids best camera? Galaxy S4 zoom? Xperia Z1? What do you think and why.

jeno27

May 10, 2013
Visit site
In my opinion. ...You can choose G2...the best camera..I've ever seen...

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

TeknoBug

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I really liked the camera on the LG Optimus LTE (or Nitro HD in the USA), unfortunately LG's version of ICS update broke the phone and was unfixable (couldn't even flash back to Gingerbread), even though it was a 8MP camera, the camera app was top notch and images were super clear. I was a little less than impressed with the HTC One X's camera, but the Moto X's camera is decent after the camera app update.

From what I hear, the LG G2 has the best camera on the market right now.

Here attached is the picture from the Optimus LTE (from summer 2012 I think).

Attachments

• IMG051.jpg
    IMG051.jpg
    1,007.1 KB · Views: 30

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Galaxy S4, Note 3, HTC One is pretty good as well. Samsung may not focus on optics specifically but they make damn fine cameras in phones.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37