Auto Awesome Videos

stabbedintheface

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I know that currently the "Auto Awesome" video editor is limited to certain devices. No idea why...but whatever.

However - Wasn't the idea that your photos/videos would be uploaded to Google+ and automatically made into the auto awesome video?

I can create the videos on my N7, but I've never seen it done automatically.

Anyone else?

just.garet

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem. The video doesn't automatically upload.

In addition, this feature it so buggy It's practically useless. List of problems below

1) Often freezes while rendering video.
2) Have to be online, cannot create video natively on your device.
3) Does not save automatically; must manually save through Share>Google Plus> Photo uploads.
4) Saved version doesn't have music (music doesn't transfer)
5) Cannot slect your own music
6) When you clcik on "Auto Awesome" tab in the sidebar of google plus, none of the previous videos made appear there.

I'm using HTC One on Android 4.3. The HTC video highlights are better in every way except that you can't adjust the time of the clips (thought that feature is available in Sense 5.5).

With the Auto Awesome video feature not working properly, I will not be getting a NExus 5.

Finally, just a pet peeve, "Awesome Auto Movie" is such a cheesy name I feel foolish to even say it. Google is trying to be too trendy and teen-like with their names. I doubt this type of name is appealing to people older than 17.

lewismarke

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
I have a Moto X and I am new to Android. I've been trying to figure out when "Auto Awesome" works and when it doesn't. For example, I will take a few photos in a series figuring that it will make them into an automated gif but it doesn't it awesomizes other photos. I have tried using the native camera app and I have used Camera Awesome from Smugmug which I have used for years on my iPhone. It doesn't seem to matter which app I use. Thanks for starting this thread, I am interested in what others have found.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463