flashing android nand rom to HTC HD2

slamdunk58

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everyone. I'm new here so I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing and I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place. I apologize if I haven't. I have two sim cards, one for when I'm in the UK and one for when I'm in the US. I keep my UK sim in my Note 2 and my US sim in my HD2. I love my HD2 but it would be a lot better if it had android running on it so I could get it synced up with my note 2 and my tab 2 7.0. I managed to get android running on my hd2 via the sd card but I found this a unsatisfactory as I could hardly make a call when the android OS was activated. I've decided it would be best to do a full nand flash so as to access all the features of the Android OS. This is where I could use some help. I'm not a complete dumbbell when it comes to this as I was able (about a year ago) to flash a windows mobile 7 rom (DFT) on to the Hd2 but it took me over three months to do it (granted I was doing quite a bit of traveling at the time) and by the time I was finished I had nearly pull all my hair out. A very frustrating experience especially when I found out I didn't even like the OS. With even more hard work I managed to get it back to windows 6.5. Well, I now have some free time and have plucked up the courage to have another go. I had a looked on youtube and found a video showing most of the steps involved in the flash and of course they suggest downloading the ROM from XDA web site. This is where I got the windows mobile 7 rom from and it was the "help" I received there that nearly reduced me to baldness. I would prefer to get this job done with as little interaction as possible from any one at XDA (although I fully admit that a lot of the problems I experienced there were my fault). I went looking for the android nand rom at XDA and in no time couldn't work out what I was even looking at. So, my question is, does anyone know where to get the lastest and best android nand rom from? Is it possible to get anything beyond Gingerbread? And any other suggestions that anyone has to make that would facilitate me in this operation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from someone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome