Want password manager, cloud based, works with FireFox Android and Windows!

anon(55900)

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking for a cloud based password manager that fills in passwords, which works the same on FireFox browser android version and FireFox browser Windows version.

Rule9

Banned
Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I use Keepassdroid. It doesn't have it's own cloud storage but you can store and sync the database in Dropbox across multiple devices and computers.

anon(55900)

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I have a question for you, I assume you set it up on one pc or device then on at least a second? The problem I keep having with lastpass as well as firefox sync is that I'm using my laptop as my primary, I have been changing passwords there, when I go to the same website nothing seems to know that the pasword changed, no matter what I use or try, I find that I end up having to manually enter the newly changed password.

Rule9

Banned
Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I have a question for you, I assume you set it up on one pc or device then on at least a second? The problem I keep having with lastpass as well as firefox sync is that I'm using my laptop as my primary, I have been changing passwords there, when I go to the same website nothing seems to know that the pasword changed, no matter what I use or try, I find that I end up having to manually enter the newly changed password.

You'll have to install keepass on your PC, keepassdroid on your devices, and keep the database in drop box. It's not all automated as much as Lastpass does, but then again, Keepass hasn't been hacked yet. Last pass was, earlier this year, which is why I trade a bit of convenience for more peace of mind

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

DenverRalphy

Retired Network Mod
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Regardless which password manager you use, if you wish all your devices to automatically know the new passwords, you'll have to enable browser synchronization (I don't know how well Firefox handles that). I personally use Chrome which handles it all very well.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta