What's your favourite next Android name?

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what this thread is about... If you mean the name of the next version of the OS, I can eliminate Galak and Vanilla both right now, the next version will start with an L and be named after a dessert or candy.

I would really like it to be Android Lemon Pudding, but I think Liccorice is far more likely.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Not sure what this thread is about... If you mean the name of the next version of the OS, I can eliminate Galak and Vanilla both right now, the next version will start with an L and be named after a dessert or candy.

I would really like it to be Android Lemon Pudding, but I think Liccorice is far more likely.

I don't really know what this thread is about either he but I put vanilla only because I didn't as hard as you :)

stratct

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site

Or lemonhead

Sent from my N800 using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc