Any Android Apps that can record internal audio?

John6670

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I have a Nvidia Shield in which I use Shou Video Recording to record my gameplay or what i'm doing(similar to capture cards)

The Issue is that the App doesn't allow direct audio recording from the shield, and the closest thing would be the "Mic option"(which unfortunately records the sound of my button presses as well)

So I was wondering, is there a separate app that can record audio directly from the shield, or any android device?without worrying about any noise from the background? As well as recording from the background of the Android phone? Meaning if I'm playing a game, the app will still be internal audio recording the games sound

vja4Him

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I have tried many Audio Recording Apps, most which either do not work, or are only for recording pre-selected Radio Stations.

I have found two that work, but only record from the microphone, so any external sound will also be recorded (phone, knock on the door, children, dogs, birds, cars, talking, music, coughing, laughing, etc.). These are the only two apps I've found that will work with my Samsung Galaxy Note 3, running JellyBean 4.3:

>>> HiFi Corder (m4a or aac format)
>>> ASR (wav files)

I've tried these apps, which do not work on my Note 3: AudioTweet (freezes), AutomaticAudio, AutoSoundRecorder, RadioRecord (Russian only), RadioRecord (Spanish only), RecForgeII, RecForgeLite, Record (Internal App Error), Record4Me, RecordOne (Korean only, no menu), TapeAudioRecorder, Urecord, SoundRecorder, SoundRecored+, AdvancedAudioRecorderBeta, Rec.Radio (only preselected stations), SmartVoiceRecorder, zRadio.

erfosp

May 12, 2014
Visit site
I use Bluestacks on my Mac and and play my Android apps from this program /Emulator while recording video and sound with Screenflow fo Mac. So far I have had no problems.

kostasthor99

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
I have a Nvidia Shield in which I use Shou Video Recording to record my gameplay or what i'm doing(similar to capture cards)

The Issue is that the App doesn't allow direct audio recording from the shield, and the closest thing would be the "Mic option"(which unfortunately records the sound of my button presses as well)

So I was wondering, is there a separate app that can record audio directly from the shield, or any android device?without worrying about any noise from the background? As well as recording from the background of the Android phone? Meaning if I'm playing a game, the app will still be internal audio recording the games sound

"Scr pro" Xda thread => [APP][4.0+][ROOT] SCR Screen Recorder | Android Development and Hacking
And recme from play store

Cfem

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
If you are so curious about recording only internal sound, go and buy a aux cable, plug one end to your device's headphone plug other end to a pc's microphone plug and start recording sound on pc.

ADaskalov

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
If you are so curious about recording only internal sound, go and buy a aux cable, plug one end to your device's headphone plug other end to a pc's microphone plug and start recording sound on pc.
The only problem is, it soumds kinda bad,I've tried multiple AUX cables,but got the same result. I used my asus laptop and Sony Xperia M4 aqua. Any tips?

Retro Mania

Nov 8, 2016
Visit site

A-Z screen recorder does all of this and it's free on the playstore.

Ashenzy

May 31, 2017
Visit site
I'm using this app and find it great, not only recording but also the more automatic translation https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...cetea.encode.smartvoicecontrol&token=psZEGOk1 :D

I saw this app havent tried using it,but i would like to know can it run in the background while playing games?

A-Z screen recorder does all of this and it's free on the playstore.

Ive been using Az screen recorder for a while now and it dosent record internal sound only External so when you record you can hear sounds like, Talking, TV, dogs, cats etc.

No, it doesn't. It can record from microphone (active by default), but not from the internal audio.

Does this app run in the backhround when recording a gameplay?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rus Andrei

Aug 23, 2017
Visit site

Zandroidkcaz

Apr 2, 2018
Visit site

Okay so I have one solution but it's pricey.... I use a galaxy s8 and use the game recording feauture it has to record gameplay shows etc. Even if it's not an actual game you can add any app to tell it that it's basically a game and it'll allow you to screen and audio recording(internally) it's not pricey if u already know galaxy s8-s9 is where it's at and your already getting one anyway.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante