New Moto For Europe

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
It'll be exciting to see what Moto is releasing. Even if it's the Moto X users in Europe will surely enjoy the device.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
It'll be exciting to see what Moto is releasing. Even if it's the Moto X users in Europe will surely enjoy the device.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Well I bought my first Motorola device - XT890 - 12 months ago and absolutely loved it.

Sometimes afterwards there was then the months of hype, leaks, and speculation about their upcoming flagship model and I must admit I did get rather caught up in it myself. Now I'm way past being a fanboy of anything but having been so happy and impressed with my '90 I was naturally really looking forward to what they had to offer. So imagine mine and many other peoples disappointment to be told when the X was finally announced that it was only going to be available in the Americas. To be honest I was totally p***** off and felt I'd been led up the garden path somewhat, and vowed I would never buy Motorola again.

Well I did eventually get over that, having looked at what the X had to offer and decided that in fact it wouldn't have been the device for me in any case. Anyway, over Christmas I decided to pick up a G to find out what all the fuss was about and I'm loving this phone even more, so I'm rather hoping that they do announce something like the X next week as then I won't have to be thinking about a new phone again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463