Netflix making Android users wait (again!)

davemacd

May 3, 2011
Visit site
After waiting months for the very cool user profiles feature to finally roll all the way out to the Netflix app for Android, I am once again frustrated by their support of our platform. This week, Netflix rolled out audio commentary for their own House of Cards series. I was really excited, as commentary was one of the features I really miss from DVDs; and, I really loved House of Cards. Unfortunately, the feature is NOT AVAILABLE for Android. Here's a link to the Twitter conversation I had with @NetflixHelps.

"You can listen to it on website, iPad,PS3/4, Xbox360, Roku & newer Blu-ray players & TVs"

So frustrated. If you're frustrated, too, please make a stink at them so we can get this cool feature on Android.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I also hate it when we don't get updates as soon as others but, I really don't see the point on audio commentary.

Anyway, I will help just so they won't do it again next time.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I also hate it when we don't get updates as soon as others but, I really don't see the point on audio commentary.

Anyway, I will help just so they won't do it again next time.

Now,you feel the blackberry user's pain.

Posted via Android Central App

pgg101

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
While I have the Android version of Netflix on this device, I really don't need to use it. BluRay Player has it. I don't want to use all my data for a movie.

Posted via Android Central App on BlackBerry Z30

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
While I have the Android version of Netflix on this device, I really don't need to use it. BluRay Player has it. I don't want to use all my data for a movie.

Posted via Android Central App on BlackBerry Z30

You got a point!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dawsonnathalie