What Are Your "Must Go To" Android Sites

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
As the the title says, what Android sites do you regularly visit? Not necessarily to participate in, but your ?must go? places to visit.

Now at my age I can?t do with too much information overload as I get easily confused so I don?t visit that many!, but my two absolute ?must go? Android sites are here - naturally! ? and Android Police.

This is a forum with loads of uncomplicated advice, friendly members and mods, a great news section, and no bloated ads every other line (although why you have a phone section where the phone is sub-listed depending upon the network it?s on is totally beyond me!)

Android Police is usually ahead of the curve IMO for new app reviews, and if you?re too impatient to wait for a new Google update they?ve usually got a mirror to download it from. And the really neat touch on Police is that you can usually find the apk?s from previous versions if you?re not the kind of guy who backs up each update in case you don?t like the new one (note: I trust downloading from Police but others may disagree).

Anyway, just a wandering and meandering thought at 21:15GMT if anyones interestedI

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Obviously I tour Android Central lol, Appy geek is a great wee app and Engadget oh and CNET and android police yup I like to be kept upto date so spend a little time here and a little time there.

Posted via Android Central App

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I glance at the others as well but AC and AP are my hardcore.

Forgot to mention I go to XDA as well but that's a bit hectic - or complicated - for me at times.

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Since I got my tapatalk app , android central is the place I visit daily but I agree with most people on here android police is very good as well...

sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Android Central
Android Police
Android Authority
Droid Life
Lifehacker Android

Posted via VZW Moto X on the Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I only use Android Central and XDA developers whenever I need something that I can't get here

Speedygi

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I don't know many Android websites, but I do have a soft spot for Android YouTube video channels like Android Authority.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't know many Android websites, but I do have a soft spot for Android YouTube video channels like Android Authority.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Most of those YouTube channels have a dedicated site :p

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I don't "do" a lot of YouTube but I always keep up-to-date with Marques Brownlee.

He reviews all phones/OS' not just Android, but for me he's well worth watching. As mentioned, I can't do with too much information overload so I stick with what I know and trust - here and AP, and occasionally XDA.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't "do" a lot of YouTube but I always keep up-to-date with Marques Brownlee.

He reviews all phones/OS' not just Android, but for me he's well worth watching. As mentioned, I can't do with too much information overload so I stick with what I know and trust - here and AP, and occasionally XDA.

Yeah. I like his reviews, only tech YouTuber I watch consistently.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood