Lg G3 Rumours.

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
The LG G3 is rumoured to have a bigger and better display, according to rumours from Korea.

Asiae.co.kr*(via*Phone Arena) reports that the G3 will sport a 5.5-inch screen, with a resolution of 1,440x2,560 pixels. That's more than the G2's 5.2-incher, and the*Galaxy S4's 5-incher, and would be as high as the*Galaxy S5's, according to rumours.

The Korean site says the G3 will launch on 17 May, which would only be about eight months since the G2 was announced. That seems a bit soon to me. But then LG doesn't want to lose much ground to the Galaxy S5, according to Asiae.co.kr. If the S5 does launch by April, as Samsung has promised, then the G3 would follow hot on its heels.

LG is also said to have a bigger device up its sleeve. Known as the LG G Pro 2, it's said to have a 5.9-inch screen with the same 1,440x2,560-pixel resolution as the G3. This will be announced at Mobile World Congress in February, according to the Korean media.

The LG G2 was one of the most underrated handsets of last year. It featured buttons on the back instead of the side and top, which may not have been to everyone's liking, but I quite liked it. If you don't fancy reaching around the back to wake up the handset, you can just double tap the screen. This feature is known as 'Knock', and is*coming to LG's other smart phones*too, starting with its L Series II handsets

Posted via Android Central App

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Yes but they won't be competing for the same crop of contract customers unless it's roughly a simultaneous release. I think it's smart from a marketing standpoint but they need to show their existing customers some love with updates too.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star