Google Nexus 10 Question

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone, I just bought my Google Nexus 7 tablet, and I am loving it! Fantastic tablet. Totally awesome. I have a really quick question for everyone. I want to buy the Google Nexus 10 so badly. I hear it's an amazing tablet. The problem I am having is should I wait for the New Google Nexus 2nd Generation Tablet tablet to come out, who know when that will be. I really could use the tablet. If I decide to get this tablet, the old, if I upgrade to Kit Kat, will it mess internet performance? My Nexus is fantastic on the internet. It is fast. I have Verizon Fios. Can anyone help. Should I get the Google Nexus 10 now, and upgrade to Kit Kat if it hasn't already. Or should I wait for the New one? Please advise. Thank you very kindly to everyone. You all are great!!!

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
All the reviews say that the N10 is a fairly uninspired product and doesn't live up to the rest of the Nexus line. You'd be better to wait for the next version to come out.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone, I just bought my Google Nexus 7 tablet, and I am loving it! Fantastic tablet. Totally awesome. I have a really quick question for everyone. I want to buy the Google Nexus 10 so badly. I hear it's an amazing tablet. The problem I am having is should I wait for the New Google Nexus 2nd Generation Tablet tablet to come out, who know when that will be. I really could use the tablet. If I decide to get this tablet, the old, if I upgrade to Kit Kat, will it mess internet performance? My Nexus is fantastic on the internet. It is fast. I have Verizon Fios. Can anyone help. Should I get the Google Nexus 10 now, and upgrade to Kit Kat if it hasn't already. Or should I wait for the New one? Please advise. Thank you very kindly to everyone. You all are great!!!
The Nexus 10 is awesome, and if I were going to buy a large tablet today, the Nexus 10 would be it. In my experience Vanilla Android is an even bigger deal on tablets than it is on phones. And the Nexus 10 display is still one of the best on the market if not the best.

That being said, I'd probably just wait. The new Nexus 10 will be announced any time now and is likely to be significantly better than anything else right now, including the current Nexus 10. If you have to buy one right this minute though, yeah, I'd still get the Nexus 10.

Geodude074

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
The Nexus 10 is out of stock on the Play Store, so you couldn't even get it if you wanted to.

Wait for the new one. The Nexus 10 came out in 2012 and it's long overdue for an upgrade.

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
Nexus 10s are still in stock, just not from Google.

Amazon (16 Gig) - Amazon.com: Google Nexus 10 (Wi-Fi only, 16 GB): Computers & Accessories

Amazon (32 Gig) - Amazon.com : Google Nexus 10 (Wi-Fi only, 32 GB) : Tablet Computers : Computers & Accessories

Walmart (32 Gig) - Google Nexus 10 Tablet PC - Walmart.com

Sam's Club (32 Gig) - Google Nexus 10 32GB Tablet - Sam's Club

eBay - Nexus 10 32GB, 10in - Black | eBay

eBay is actually a great place to buy stuff that is out of stock elsewhere...just make sure you buy from reputable sellers and check seller reviews thoroughly. I have had surprisingly good experiences with eBay.

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Angel you already have the 2nd gen google nexus 7. Also installing KK may remove your ability to tether. I have the 1st gen nexus 7 and after a year a a half it never fails me. I do like the idea of a larger screen..though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995