HTC One X vs Nexus 4 vs Galaxy S3 vs Note 2 vs G Pro vs Xperia ZL in real world

sherdil

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
I have only used dumb-phones until now and plan to get a smartphone.
I did a little surfing and found Adreno 320 is better than Mali 400 GPU and Qualcomm Snapdragons are better than Samsung Exynos, right?
But in real world they say Note 2 is considered better phone than Nexus 4. I don't understand this.
Different phones top in different benchmarks, and still some things like display quality are not considered in benchmarks i guess, right?

Now I haven't used any smartphone before, and the I would be using it for gaming or watching videos/movies only most of the time as I'm a student.
Which of these phones that I mentioned (all in 23-29,000 INR range) are better than others in reality?
Those who have used these phones or are techsavy might be able to guide me in making the right choice :)

Just found S3 in India has different specs than in US, Canada etc.
India: 1.4 Ghz Quad-core Exynos 4412,Mali-400,1GB
US: 1.5 Ghz Dual-core Snapdragon, Adreno 225,2GB

Last edited:

clemson77on

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I have only used dumb-phones until now and plan to get a smartphone.
I did a little surfing and found Adreno 320 is better than Mali 400 GPU and Qualcomm Snapdragons are better than Samsung Exynos, right?
But in real world they say Note 2 is considered better phone than Nexus 4. I don't understand this.
Different phones top in different benchmarks, and still some things like display quality are not considered in benchmarks i guess, right?

Now I haven't used any smartphone before, and the I would be using it for gaming or watching videos/movies only most of the time as I'm a student.
Which of these phones that I mentioned (all in 23-29,000 INR range) are better than others in reality?
Those who have used these phones or are techsavy might be able to guide me in making the right choice :)

I can't speak for the others, but my HTC One performs perfectly with what is becoming a somewhat outdated Snapdragon 600. My LG G Pad also has this and performs perfectly. But the processor can be hampered by the skin the manufacturer puts on it. For instance, the HTC One tied or outperformed the S4 in most real life tests with the same processor that is clocked slightly slower than the S4. The reason is Samsung's TouchWiz skin. Also, the Moto X doesn't blow anybody away with their specs, but from what everybody says, the thing runs flawlessly. So, don't just look at specs alone.

sherdil

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for replying bro.
That is my question, which thing runs more smoothly and flawlessly in reality than others irrespective of the specs.