most anticipated phone.

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I'll probably buy the Nexus 5 successor, unless it's not good. I've been very happy with my Nexus 4 and the Nexus S before it.

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
As much as I like all what I have heard 2k resolution, 64bit chipset, fingerprint scanning tech and various software enhancements. I think many will agree that although the battery tech has improved in the Galaxy note 3 and G2 ect well I say improved (larger batteries). I would like to see a phone that can have longevity in regards to the battery. This area would really add a major selling point to any device, can you imagine not having to charge your phone for atleast 3-4 days even with heavy ussage.

Posted via Android Central App

Mai Dvices

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Well I'm just saying with my use im pretty sure the maxx and the note 3 would be the only phones to last me a day. I've had the gs4, nexus 4, iPhone 5s and I had to charge every one of them while at work. My maxx lasted 36 hours last charge with 6.5 hours of screen on time. I've never been close to those kinds of numbers before

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

You should try the Lenovo P780. With a 4000mAh battery, you can easily get away with charging the battery on monday morning and looking for the charger again on tuesday afternoon.

And its on dual sim card....crazy....i know...coz my friend uses it.

If it just had a different color, i would go out and get one as well

Sent from my SM-P601 using Tapatalk

b_slow1

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
This is where Apple really shines as a company. People like to hate on Apple, and it's certainly warranted sometimes, but they have a unique ability to galvanize a consumer base, and move it in a new direction by showing consumers things they didn't even know they needed.

Right now, cell technology has stagnated to a degree; we get annual spec bumps, and companies try different things to see which way the market is trending, but there hasn't been much movement. What we can be sure of is that whatever Apple does this year with iPhone 6 is going to become the new "standard", and other companies will follow that lead. We already see that with "biometrics" becoming a thing. If the rumors are true about the iPhone 6, sapphire glass will be a thing as well. That's kind of what Apple does. They don't innovate every year, but every once in a while they leapfrog the competition and change the game.

Mai Dvices

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Who cares about rumors. Just give me a reason to buy apple....t is way overpriced in my country of indonesia where a 5s 64 gb goes way up to 1000 bucks

undulose

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
You should try the Lenovo P780. With a 4000mAh battery, you can easily get away with charging the battery on monday morning and looking for the charger again on tuesday afternoon.

And its on dual sim card....crazy....i know...coz my friend uses it.

If it just had a different color, i would go out and get one as well

I agree with the P780. Else, my phone (Lumia 1520) also lasts that long and I know it already beat the Maxx in terms of battery life (just check GSMArena's battery tests).

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 (RM-937 Malaysia) using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781