Nexus 5 new colours.

Geodude074

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I strongly advise that people don't.

The black one has the best materials with its soft grippy texture.

The colored ones will be exactly like the white one, which uses a very hard slippery plastic. It feels like you're holding onto a wet bar of soap.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
The white one isn't that bad (I have one). If I'd known they were bringing out more colors... :-/

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Geodude074

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
The white one isn't that bad (I have one). If I'd known they were bringing out more colors... :-/

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

I have a white one too.

Once you feel the black one compared to the white one, you won't want to go back. The black one is just more grippy and secure in your hand. I have a leather case for my Nexus 5 now, which added a lot of needed grip.

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm happy with mine in white but wait its not as I have the spigen neo hybrid case which adds alot of class.

I'm sure there will be many that will be making a purchase and the Nexus 5 is brilliant no matter what colour :)

Posted via Android Central App

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I sent Android Central a tip about the new colors through "Tip Us" in the Android Central app. They replied back saying "Sorry, but we don't post obviously fake stuff. :)"

I wonder what's going on... Is it not true that the Nexus 5 is coming out in different colors?

Sent from my out-of-this-world Galaxy S3

Last edited:

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
The white one isn't awful, but I agree the black one feels way better.

Colored cases have never appealed to me. I would still have chosen black.