What is your favorite browser and why?

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Title basically says it all. My favorite is probably Firefox or the stock browser on my S3.

Sent from my out-of-this-world Galaxy S3

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Chrome on both desktop and my phone.
Don't like IE on desktop and the stock browser on my phone sucks

Posted via Android Central App

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Chrome on desktop and PC. I love how it integrates with Google services like Hangouts. I use a Chrome only Motorola plug-in to send and recieve texts on my desktop. Also, I really don't like the look/feel of Firefox and it renders everthing gigantic. Firefox and IE are tied for second depnding on what I am needing to do that I'm having issues with in Chrome.

nessinhaw

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Next Browser because it has a home page, nice UI, night mode and a news feed.

Sent from my rooted LG-G2 using Tapatalk

+1

Next Browser was the best i found! its light, simple, fast, friendly UI AND my favorite feature: swiping to navigate thru tabs!

sent from my Moto G <3

sauce_a_poutine

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I use Dolphin browser with Flash activated and 100% functional, and do so for that very reason, on top of Dolphin being super stable, reliable well designed and versatile.

On the Windows Desktop, I use Opera. Been using it forever, can't be bothered to try anything else anymore.

venkateshks

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I request to you try the smart browser called http://pugmarks.me
The experience with pugmarks is very unique. Pugmarks is an attempt at anticipating the information needs of the user. Would be glad for you to try the app and please let us know any feedback

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy