Are Samsung phone now going to be light and smooth?

michaeljordon

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Well !
Perhaps in future time samsung phone can be light and smooth. Without light and smooth samsung phone will be continuously more attractive than other mobile phone due to its facility of android application. Because samsung phone has expert Android Apps Developers to make more attractive samsung phones.

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
I'll believe it when I see it. It took being bought by Google for Moto to finally abandon their Motoblur skin.

For whatever reason, major hardware vendors are really really reluctant to use Vanilla Android. Samsung and HTC are two of the worst...I don't see either one of them letting go voluntarily. HTC will probably go bankrupt first.

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't believe it either, using Samsung since pre Galaxy S up to the S3, and having hand on with the S4 and Note 3, Touchwiz makes me cringe.

Maybe a little lighter, but they are deep in it now, there are things they can't take away even if they want too since it's synonymous with their branding. They can keep the features, just do away with Touchwiz skin and some of the unnecessary apps. I can't understand how they managed to keep the Touchwiz skin since the Galaxy S, I have never found it to be attractive.

HTC will probably go bankrupt first.
I think if they are more likely bought up before going bankrupt, but I hope neither.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech