Just when I thought I was done with motorola

dtboos

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Lets just hope they release it with Vanilla Gingerbread, or at least avoid the bootloader debacles of late. If Gingerbread is the UI improvement its supposed to be, then we should be in for a holly jolly xmas.

Prof-KOS

May 22, 2010
Visit site
If Gingerbread really is all about introducing a revamped UI there's no way this is anything but Vanilla Android. I do expect them to lock up the bootloader. As a prior Milestone user I won't be buying another Moto product, but I do hope it's good.

On a side note, I really hope that the G2 and this phone are the start of a new wave of Vanilla Android devices. I'm really worried about the fate of Android when the user experience varies so much and depends a lot on manufacturers and carriers.

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I love how all this sounds but I'm sold on the new HTC device. I have always been anamored with the UI and with its new improvements its only that much better.

I will say though, Tegra 2 is mighty interesting. Here's to hoping the Verizon Evo gets it!

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
thats what really got me this morning thought the lockdown and blur are two big things against it. i much perfer sense. then again its not like if htc releases the htc phone it wont get gingerbread at some point seeing thier coming out around the same time nov-dec hopefully

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63