LG G2 Outterbox Defender Screen Bulge

mwalz03

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
So i need a good protective case. The outterbox defender seems to fit the bill. But i have mixed feelings about it. I have read a few reviews about the screen protector bulges up in the middle of t screen. Any way to fix this? Or is it really not that bad? The button slop i could maybe deal with because my current hone has the same problem with the volume rocker and its an outterbox commuter case. But what i really want to know, does that bulge in the protector make it unusable? meaning when you press y on the keyboard it presses u? Or any variation of that. I don't want to buy the commuter really because i will be working outside a lot wit it, and the defender has a clip on to which will be handy for that.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
So i need a good protective case. The outterbox defender seems to fit the bill. But i have mixed feelings about it. I have read a few reviews about the screen protector bulges up in the middle of t screen. Any way to fix this? Or is it really not that bad? The button slop i could maybe deal with because my current hone has the same problem with the volume rocker and its an outterbox commuter case. But what i really want to know, does that bulge in the protector make it unusable? meaning when you press y on the keyboard it presses u? Or any variation of that. I don't want to buy the commuter really because i will be working outside a lot wit it, and the defender has a clip on to which will be handy for that.
There's only one way to find out if it's bad or not :). Have any of the reviews said if the device is unusable due to the bulge? If not, then it's likely a cosmetic issue and based on preference, could be annoying to have on the case.

I'd suggest picking one up and see for yourself.

mwalz03

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Well i have used an iphone with the built in protector and it does not bug me. The reviews said that it is less than responsive, but yet those could be people that if it isn't perfect, its the worst thing ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv