Best phone out there?

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Another vote for Moto X and it's weak specs.
lPosted via my horrible s2 ):
S2 is a great phone, one of the best Android phone ever made. Unless you're using an American carrier locked version that doesn't have Exynos CPU. If you install CM11 to the Exynos S2 it can run superbly.

sent via Le Motonovo X

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I own the moto x , nexus 5 & htc one. That being said they are all fantastic devices and I wouldn't hesitate suggesting any of them. I do love the unique feature set that the moto x offers. The active display / notifications and tochless control features sure do come in handy.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Jake_15

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Another vote for Moto X and it's weak specs. S2 is a great phone, one of the best Android phone ever made. Unless you're using an American carrier locked version that doesn't have Exynos CPU. If you install CM11 to the Exynos S2 it can run superbly.

sent via Le Motonovo X

My problem is battery. I dropped it in water 5 months ago and ever since i cant get more than 4 hours out of a battery. I have to use 3 different ones

Posted via my horrible s2 ):

charlee08

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Specs & camera on the Note 3 are great, but the phone is too big. I owned a Note 2 and a LG G Pro and loved both, but they where too big. Also I prefer vanilla/stock android over TouchWiz. Moto X is just the perfect size phone for me. I can do a 5 inch screen, but really no bigger because one handed operation becomes difficult. Plus the Moto X handles multitasking and gaming impressively well. Call quality is exceptional, the amoled screen is nice and the features on this phone actually work when they're supposed to.

Posted with my Moto X

tr-1

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Moto X then Nexus 5 then iPhone 5S.

Moto X - customization and very useful features no other phone has (well, besides new Droids)
Nexus 5 - best of both worlds... 5" and pure Android (the best mobile OS)
iPhone 5S - jewelry-like build quality (but easily scratched so it's a double edged sword) and the best point-and-shoot camera on any "normal" phone

Moto X and Nexus 5 are pretty much a tie but I picked MX because of what I listed above. Talking about specs is absolutely meaningless when all of those 3 phones perform the same. Also, I have dropped my naked MX multiple times on hardwood and thin carpet covered concrete floor and ZERO signs of damage.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Moto X right now.

But HTC and Samsung have their next phones right around the corner.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Depends on your needs. I want a phone with a large screen, removable battery and microSD slot on Verizon. So I got the note 3.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

mynameis

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Note 3, lg flex, lg g2 and s4. motoX has weak specs lol

Gah, but that's just on paper. On an everyday basis, I think that the Moto X does a great job in performance. It might be a little guy, but he packs a punch.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Can't really comment or vote for the moto x as I haven't owned one or used. So based on phones I have now its between the Note 3 and Nexus 5.

Note 3's pros- Great Screen, Battery life, mine is upgraded to kikat and foxhound ROM and its so smooth, great features, camera is great, Removable battery &Sim and Storage is brilliant with the base model at 32gb. It's just brilliant.

Nexus 5 pro's-Great vanilla 4.4.2, camera is acceptable, at 5" its comfortable in the hand, its fast and very responsive, I like the styling and its a great all rounder.

So these are my two recommendations.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34