03-19-2017 05:19 PM
61 123
tools
    On both my Moto X and my Nexus 7 (2012), when I try to open up Google Play, it spins for a while and then I get a Connection Timed Out / Retry error. I first noticed it yesterday. I tried clearing the Google Play cache, and then the data. I finally removed my Google (gmail) account and put it back, which I think temporarily fixed the phone (but not the tablet), and today the phone is back to the same problem. Everything else is working, including Gmail, Play Music, Play Books, etc., it's only the Play Store that I can't open. App updates are still working, and I can get into the My Apps section of the Play Store by tapping on an app update from the Notifications, but from there I can't get back to the main Play Store screen, it just times out like it does if I open up Google Play directly. Both devices are totally stock.

Someone else has reported the same problem in a couple of the device forums (Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Tab, I think), but this seems to be a more general problem, not device specific, so I thought I'd post it here in case anyone else has seen it and has a fix.
    《《《Hello guys attention》》》I have got its solution go to settimgs》apps》playstore》uninstall updates it will work and after 1 hour install updates again it will now work with updated version......THANKS FOR READING.......
    08-19-2015 10:11 AM
    Found this in another thread, worked like a charm for me:-

1. Switch off wifi
    2. switch on your flight mode
    3. Switch on your wifi
    4. Restart your mobile with ACTIVATED FLIGHT MODE & WIFI.
    5.KEEP flight mode On
    6. OPEN GOOGLE PLAY.
    ITS WORK
    7. Then Switch off flight mode
    This worked perfectly - first time without trying anything else apart from un-installing updates. Thanks.
    08-28-2015 12:44 PM
    am receiving Google Play Connection Timed Out Retry Error
    plz help
    09-24-2015 05:59 AM
    I'm having the same problem. Had it with my GS3, my Nexus 7,and yesterday I upgraded my GS3 to a Note 3 and guess what? Same problem. I've tried everything, it's getting old quick. How do you contact Google to tell them about this? I can't seem to find a way to communicate with them.
    09-25-2015 11:10 PM
    Found this in another thread, worked like a charm for me:-

1. Switch off wifi
    2. switch on your flight mode
    3. Switch on your wifi
    4. Restart your mobile with ACTIVATED FLIGHT MODE & WIFI.
    5.KEEP flight mode On
    6. OPEN GOOGLE PLAY.
    ITS WORK
    7. Then Switch off flight mode

Worked like a charm thank you!!
    10-03-2015 11:12 AM
    The possible solution that worked for me is :
    Go to Settings> Mobile Networks> Access Points> Tap the access point name> Check if the proxy and port numbers are appearing> Clear them

Restart your phone and it is done. Do remember to check the option of getting updates on Wi-Fi only in Playstore.

Hope this will help
    10-08-2015 02:10 AM
    I found that my Nexus 7 kept resetting the time and date, if I sorted that then Google play worked again
    03-09-2016 07:41 AM
    It's work for me.. Remove google account in setting.. After that, sign in again
    06-12-2016 01:40 PM
    This has been happening on my galaxy s7 edge quite a bit. To get into the play store, go to settings, apps, Google play store, then shut down the app. Then go back into the play store and it'll open right up. This fix will last a few days, then you have to do it over again. Of course you can't email google ti let them know.

Posted via Android Central App
    06-13-2016 08:46 AM
    I tried This and worked!!
    1 step GO TO: Setting
    Google Play Connection Timed Out Retry Error-1.png

2nd Step

Google Play Connection Timed Out Retry Error-2.png
    3rd step
    Google Play Connection Timed Out Retry Error-3.png

4th step
    Google Play Connection Timed Out Retry Error-4.png

5th step : Update play store automatic or manually for better use (Optional).
    hatem beshlawe likes this.
    01-03-2017 07:22 PM
    On both my Moto X and my Nexus 7 (2012), when I try to open up Google Play, it spins for a while and then I get a Connection Timed Out / Retry error. I first noticed it yesterday. I tried clearing the Google Play cache, and then the data. I finally removed my Google (gmail) account and put it back, which I think temporarily fixed the phone (but not the tablet), and today the phone is back to the same problem. Everything else is working, including Gmail, Play Music, Play Books, etc., it's only the Play Store that I can't open. App updates are still working, and I can get into the My Apps section of the Play Store by tapping on an app update from the Notifications, but from there I can't get back to the main Play Store screen, it just times out like it does if I open up Google Play directly. Both devices are totally stock.

Someone else has reported the same problem in a couple of the device forums (Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Tab, I think), but this seems to be a more general problem, not device specific, so I thought I'd post it here in case anyone else has seen it and has a fix.
    I followed these steps and it worked
    https://www.gizmotimes.com/smartphon...id-phone/19587
    03-19-2017 05:19 PM
61 123