Has anyone mentioned what DIDN'T get announced at the Samsung event today?

worknman

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Was hoping for a new Note 8, and disappointed that they didn't announce one to be released with the S5. I've been waiting for a high-end 7-8" Android tablet with a high-res screen, and after passing on the Nexus 7 Bezel Edition, I thought we had a winner with the Galaxy Tab 8.4, but then they went and gimped it at 16gb. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Still waiting ...

Last edited:

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Was hoping for a new Note 8, and disappointed that they didn't announce one to be released with the S5. I've been waiting for a high-end 7-8" Android tablet with a high-res screen, and after passing on the Nexus 7 Bezel Edition, I thought we had a winner with the Galaxy Tab 8.4, but then they went and gimped it at 16gb. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Still waiting ...

With all the 5s in the announcement materials, I wasn't expecting a Note 8 at all.

Last edited:

worknman

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Right, but didn't they announce the last one with the S4 last year? Plus, according to Wikipedia, it was released on April 11, 2013 in the US. So it's time for a new one anyway :)I thought they were starting a pattern of announcing the latest Note 8 with the S-series, and announcing the latest Note 10 with the Note 3 series.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon