Google Voice with Dark Theme

TrikkJames

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey peeps, I'm on 2.3.7 [GB] and really want a dark themed Google Voice app.

I was able to easily search for it but the one in results is just for ICS/JB. Likely because the version changes? Either way I'd be glad to send you the apk file if you can theme it for me.

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
This is a discontinued project so the apps will keep trying to update to newest version, you need to disable auto updates in Playstore. You can use Titanium Backup Pro to disconnect it from the Playstore (from what I heard).

However Google Voice is yet to be updated.

http://www.inverts.cajunflavoredbob.com/

PS. You shouldn't flash it but just extract the apk.

Don't be naive about sending someone apk, it's not like they can't get it themselves from the Playstore. And they might as well put in a trojan to steal your data and spy on you while they're at it. Not that any one goes around theming apps for free for random persons. Just saying.

Also words is that Google will discontinue Google Voice soon and integrate it to Hangouts. Which is why they haven't updated Google Voice in a long time.

sent via tapatalk

TrikkJames

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
This is a discontinued project so the apps will keep trying to update to newest version, you need to disable auto updates in Playstore. You can use Titanium Backup Pro to disconnect it from the Playstore (from what I heard).

However Google Voice is yet to be updated.

http://www.inverts.cajunflavoredbob.com/

PS. You shouldn't flash it but just extract the apk.

Don't be naive about sending someone apk, it's not like they can't get it themselves from the Playstore. And they might as well put in a trojan to steal your data and spy on you while they're at it. Not that any one goes around theming apps for free for random persons. Just saying.

Also words is that Google will discontinue Google Voice soon and integrate it to Hangouts. Which is why they haven't updated Google Voice in a long time.

sent via tapatalk

Well, I believe I tried inverted once and it didn't work (because the interface that shows up on GB is different even when the versions are the same). I'll try that one though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech