How has Blackberry collapsed so suddenly?

numaan93

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
*University project*

What on earth happened to Blackberry? Be as honest as possible (even if it means throwing in some swear words).

I would REALLY appreciate it if your time out to fill in this quick survey. I've had responses from BB users. Now it's time for the rest to dish the dirt.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7C5KGPS

Last edited:

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Tried but questions to vague with answers too limited. Almost nothing applied accurately.

I tried as well but I found the same thing. The answers are too generic. No option for multiple devices. Plus way to many open ended text questions.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

numaan93

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Sorry about that. I agree, the questions are very open. And given the subject matter, there are a tonne of things you could write about. Could I suggest either go with your instinctive opinion OR the opinion you feel is the most valid.

numaan93

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Can I suggest one thing? Yes, the questions are very open, but everything boils down to a matter of opinion. If you answer the questions instinctively, without much thought, I'm sure the answers will reflect your true opinions. Whether you can relate to the questions or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci