Moto X vs Nexus 5 on Straight Talk

longtime44

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking to buy one of these phones. I cant decide. Camera is not important to me. I have average sized hands and I think the 5' screen on the nexus will be to big. I really like the features of both phones. I need help. Persuade me please!

Sent from my SGH-S959G using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: Moto X vs Nexus 5 Straigh Talk

If you think that the 5" screen will be to big then process of elimination leaves you with the moto x :)

Posted via Android Central App

JSanchez41

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site

Nexus 5 all the way. Too me its a clean os with no garbage bloat app. Pretty fast as well. But weird that both the company are the same.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking to buy one of these phones. I cant decide. Camera is not important to me. I have average sized hands and I think the 5' screen on the nexus will be to big. I really like the features of both phones. I need help. Persuade me please!

Sent from my SGH-S959G using AC Forums mobile app

The camera is the only thing the Nexus 5 has over the Moto X. X is a better phone IMO, so I'd get that one :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

blacksapphire08

May 2, 2010
Visit site

Nexus 5 all the way. Too me its a clean os with no garbage bloat app. Pretty fast as well. But weird that both the company are the same.

Moto X doesnt have bloatware. UI is straight up Android and Motorola threw in a few useful features that you can turn off if you dont want them.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez