Need phone with Best camera

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I am looking for a phone for my wife. She currently has the HTC Titan windows phone 7.5 (lol right?)
But, the HTC Titan takes some absolutely amazing pictures.
She loves Windows phones because she isn't techy at all. She uses the phone to text, watch youtube, surf web and take amazing photos.

I was on Windows Phone Central thinking of getting her the Nokia 920/1020 but after reading WPcentral forums, it seems Nokia jacked the camera up and it now sucks for color and sharpness. post amber/black updates.

She doesn't like Phablets like Note 3 or Nokia 1520, she likes the 4.8" display on the HTC Titan. So as close to 5" as possible.
I know the HTC one does ok, but I don't think she would like the clarity/sharpness of the 4MP camera.

Any suggestions? .....

I was thinking of waiting til the S5 comes out and see how that does. The cam on the Note 3 CAN be good, but half the pictures I take with the Note 3 are blurry as hell. I am probably going to sell the Note 3 and get the S5 myself simply because the camera sucks 50% of the time. The other 50% of the time it's amazing....

P.S. she will Not use an iPhone no matter what.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I think my Nexus 5 takes pretty impressive pictures. The camera app itself is fairly basic, but there are plenty of 3rd party camera apps you can install to enhance its ability.

_X_

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Any suggestions? .....

I was thinking of waiting til the S5 comes out and see how that does. The cam on the Note 3 CAN be good, but half the pictures I take with the Note 3 are blurry as hell. I am probably going to sell the Note 3 and get the S5 myself simply because the camera sucks 50% of the time. The other 50% of the time it's amazing....

P.S. she will Not use an iPhone no matter what.
Get her the Samsung camera that is also a phone. I forget the name.

I have a Note 3 and don't have that problem. You're probably taking photos in low lighting. I'd recommend you change your image size to a smaller size and change the iso level a higher level.

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
Any suggestions? .....
Right now, I think the G2 probably has the best Camera on an Android phone. Followed by the S4 and Nexus 5 (the Nexus 5 camera is basically a watered down version of the G2). The HTC One is not cutting edge anymore IMO, even if you take into account that it is only 4MP. It was very good when it first launched, but other phones have passed it up.

I was thinking of waiting til the S5 comes out and see how that does.
The S5 camera will probably be better than anything else out right now. Even the S4 camera is very good.

The only real competition for the S5 camera is going to be the new HTC phone's camera.

The cam on the Note 3 CAN be good
My sister has a Note 3 and hates it's camera. Low light is just awful, but even pictures in normal light are not better than the cameras above IMO.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae