Future proofed network!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Well... Carriers depend on your area and your needs. So where do you live and what are you needs? Heavy data user? Light? Moderate? Etc.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Well... Carriers depend on your area and your needs. So where do you live and what are you needs? Heavy data user? Light? Moderate? Etc.

Well, I meant nation wide...

But since u asked, I live in Miami Florida, reliable network with coverage ALL the time, unlimited data and talk, extremely heavy user and cant break the bank either...

Posted via Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Hm well there are 2 options.

Either Sprint or T-Mobile for reasonable prices and unlimited data. I personally like T-Mobile since it's unlimited and in most cases has more speed than Sprint.

Or...

Go to AT&T or Verizon.. Coverage really won't be an issue but price and data will be unless you can pull back on the heavy usage.

That's really the only things I can think of.

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Hm well there are 2 options.

Either Sprint or T-Mobile for reasonable prices and unlimited data. I personally like T-Mobile since it's unlimited and in most cases has more speed than Sprint.

Or...

Go to AT&T or Verizon.. Coverage really won't be an issue but price and data will be unless you can pull back on the heavy usage.

That's really the only things I can think of.

Yea thought so.
Do you or anyone else think Sprint will be the best network in the next 2-5 years???

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Yea thought so.
Do you or anyone else think Sprint will be the best network in the next 2-5 years???

I wouldn't hold my breath only because of their current track record.

I do hope they make it up.. But just won't get my hopes up since I've been down that road. Even if they are good you can always swap back.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Reading this, makes me really want to stay with Sprint....

http://www.fiercewireless.com/story/time-has-come-john-saw-and-sprint-deliver-network/2014-03-24

Very detailed and in depth.

I hope they are right but if you ask anyone who has been with Sprint for years and has followed them.. They always say things are coming and will be done.. Then let people down when they don't make it.

Either way it's up to you! It's your wallet covering the costs :).

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I hope they are right but if you ask anyone who has been with Sprint for years and has followed them.. They always say things are coming and will be done.. Then let people down when they don't make it.

Either way it's up to you! It's your wallet covering the costs :).

Lol well yea, but so far is the cheapest of the 4 major carriers. Foundation is in place, now we just need this Japanese billionaire CEO to come through.