True EVO 4G LTE Successor?

Badcam3

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone think we will ever get a true EVO LTE Successor? I don't mean the HTC One. I am taking about an HTC device that has the same internals as the new ONE... But with an evoized (I know it's not a word lol) body. I'm still rocking my 4G LTE and most likely will for another year until the 2015 ONE comes out. The EVO line really made HTC stand out IMO and really made sprint stand out.

Posted via Android Central App

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone think we will ever get a true EVO LTE Successor? I don't mean the HTC One. I am taking about an HTC device that has the same internals as the new ONE... But with an evoized (I know it's not a word lol) body. I'm still rocking my 4G LTE and most likely will for another year until the 2015 ONE comes out. The EVO line really made HTC stand out IMO and really made sprint stand out.

They are no longer doing carrier specific devices. A lot of manufacturers don't want to make carrier specific devices anymore. Motorola is the exception because they are the sole creators for the Droid line now.

Sent from my XT1060 using Mobile Nations mobile app

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Heavily customized versions of phones for specific carriers is a thing of the past. It makes marketing, updates, and support more expensive with almost no benefit for the manufacturer

Badcam3

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Heavily customized versions of phones for specific carriers is a thing of the past. It makes marketing, updates, and support more expensive with almost no benefit for the manufacturer

Thanks you guys! Totally makes sense. I'm gonna miss that dedicated camera key and the kickstand :'(

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Thanks you guys! Totally makes sense. I'm gonna miss that dedicated camera key and the kickstand :'(

That's what I liked about the Evo line. Built in kickstands!

Badcam3

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
That's what I liked about the Evo line. Built in kickstands!

HTC knew how to make really good kickstands. Well... Except the HD7. I owned one. It was cool how the kickstand was built around the camera but it didn't extend out far enough xD

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc