multi window try

Weld guy

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I open window try, at bottom hit edit and it gives me some other apps I can move to my try, there are some apps not showing up there that I would like to add to my try, how can I put these apps in the edit section so I can then put them in my window try? Thanks for any help.

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What device are you using? And if I understand correctly, you want to add certain app shortcuts to the Favorites Tray at the bottom of the homescreen, right? Which apps are you trying to add there?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Is it a folder that is in the Favorites Tray? You can make your own folder by dragging an app shortcut on top of another. You can then add more shortcuts by dragging them into that folder.

Evilguppy

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Actually not all apps are multiple screen compatible, that's why you won't see them in the slide out tray or in the edit section. For me this was a huge problem back with the note 2 and the Note 10.1 but Samsung is improving this: the note 3 has more apps in the tray now and the Note Pro has a lot more, it also allows certain shortcuts and bought apps in the tray.
They're working on it. ;)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ah, sorry--I'm not familiar with the multi-window feature (since I don't have Samsung devices). Thanks for the clarification, Evilguppy!