android phone leash

Euan Tan

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello all! So recently my gf lost her iPhone at the school cafeteria (ik omg how could she) but she got her a new moto X and shes loving it. However I was wondering if there are any blue tooth devices or tags that stick to the phone then would alert her when she is out of range. Maybe a bluetooth thing stuck to her backpack then rings when the backpack is too far away. Or she can press a button on it and it will ring. Not sure if there is an existing product. I saw tile and sticnfind but they r mainly finding other stuff such as keY's and whatnot. So any suggestions for a phone leash thanks

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Hello all! So recently my gf lost her iPhone at the school cafeteria (ik omg how could she) but she got her a new moto X and shes loving it. However I was wondering if there are any blue tooth devices or tags that stick to the phone then would alert her when she is out of range. Maybe a bluetooth thing stuck to her backpack then rings when the backpack is too far away. Or she can press a button on it and it will ring. Not sure if there is an existing product. I saw tile and sticnfind but they r mainly finding other stuff such as keY's and whatnot. So any suggestions for a phone leash thanks

Always keep your phone on your person. I have not lost a phone yet! Sorry if my advice isn't all that helpful. ><

Vsweety

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site

The free apps AndroidLost and Lookout can make her phone wail like a siren and flash if she has lost it somewhere around her but can't find it. Or show its location on a map, etc. Obviously GPS needs to be on.

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the LG 730+ wrap around (neck) Bluetooth headsets and when I stray to far from my phone the collar vibrates....pretty KOOL.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon