If you were forced to get a phone right now....

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
If you were forced to get a phone right now and price didn't matter (as in you had unlimited money) which phone would you get?

Regardless of whether it is Android, iOS, Windows or Blackberry...which one would you get?

As I am currently considering this I want to hear what y'all have to say. Personally, if I were to go out right now, I'd probably purchase either the Note 3 or the M8. I'm really wanting a 5+ inch phone. I feel like the 4-5 inch range is too small for me.

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Is buying the most expensive one and selling it cheating?

If I were buying for personal use, probably the Nexus 5. The Nexus line has been good to me, and I'd rather have the clean, bleeding edge software than the more bloated flagships.

That said, if I didn't have to commit to using it, I wouldn't mind giving something different a try for free. Maybe see how iOS has developed since the days of my second-generation iPod Touch with a 5S, or get in on that sexy Windows Phone action with a Lumia 1520?

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Could I get more than one? :p I'd get a 2nd Nexus 5 for "just in case" but if I could get more than that, I'd love to try several. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Interesting, guys.

@mrsmumbles @zorak950 yes, you can get more than one. I mean you have fake unlimited money. :)

@Vsweety I agree though I don't use my microSD card for more than backups.

LightaDroid

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Samsung note 3 with 32 gigs and the finger scanner from the S5 and the Gold color from iPhone 5s.
I would be find with it running Kit-Kat.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Since it's unlimited, I'd get the Xperia Z2, G Pro 2, Lumia 1020, Lumia 1520, Oppo Find 7, and Xiaomi MI-3.

Sent from my G2 running PAC-ROM

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Interesting, guys.

@mrsmumbles @zorak950 yes, you can get more than one. I mean you have fake unlimited money. :)

@Vsweety I agree though I don't use my microSD card for more than backups.

Cool! In that case I'll also take a Xiaomi MI2S (smaller than the 3), a Blackberry z30, a Moto X, and a GPE gs5 running Jellybean 4.2.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Jesus Janica

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Well I just got a HTC one m8 a few weeks ago,but thinking about it I wouldn't want any other phone,the m8 is great

Posted via Android Central App

silvertone3

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
No one has mentioned the S5 prime. 16 megapixel cam,3 gigs ram,metal housing, 2K display, removable battery,just to mention a few.Due out end 2nd quarter maybe into 3rd. Worth waiting for espiecially if you have a S4.

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
No one has mentioned the S5 prime. 16 megapixel cam,3 gigs ram,metal housing, 2K display, removable battery,just to mention a few.Due out end 2nd quarter maybe into 3rd. Worth waiting for espiecially if you have a S4.

How do you know it is going to be good? It could be horrible.