Brand Loyalty

ugxvibe

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Not me! :p

What phones do you still have collecting dust in a drawer somewhere? I also had the Touch Diamond for Alltel that I sold. It was my first semi-smart phone. lol

Attachments

• IMG_0855.JPG
    IMG_0855.JPG
    884.5 KB · Views: 50

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I've got an HTC Titan sitting on my bathroom counter.

I really have no brand loyalty. I've had pretty much every manufacturer and they all have their ups and downs.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
My NS4G is in its dock on my nightstand and serves as my clock. I just gave my Gnex to my granddaughter. I gave my Note 2 to my husband when I got the Note 3. All well loved. 💕

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I have an HTC One XL, Sony Xperia TL, Motorola Atrix 2, Asus Transformer TF700t, iPad 4th gen, and a Lumia 1520. Laying around I have a HTC Aria, Samsung Sunburst, a Sony Ericsson W810i, and the original Motorola Razr. I don't think I have brand loyalty :p

Wizzrah | AT&T HTC One XL | Tapatalk

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I'll switch to almost any phone that has the specs and features I want.

I still have my Pantech Link, Galaxy Rugby Pro, S2 Skyrocket, S3, Nexus 7, Moto G and G2.

Thinking about getting the OnePlus One.

Sent from my G2 running SOKP

xchange

Banned
Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
If those are your cases, I'd consider questioning your loyalty to case brands more than phones :p
Them's some homely lookin' cases bud

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I've had Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung and Apple. I switched between Nokia and SE for a while, left Nokia completely in 2010 after having a N8 for a month, then I left SE after having a Xperia X10i for about a year and a bit.

I've had the Samsung Galaxy S2, S3 and S4 and I plan on getting a Note 4 later this year. I've also had a Galaxy Tab10.1, Apple iPad 1 and now Apple iPad 4, I plan on getting an iPad Air 2 later this year or next year.

I jump to whatever brand attracts me, in the past Nokia and SE were my choices, now its Samsung and Apple, in a few years time who knows? LG had my attention with the G2 last year and G Pro 2 early this year, but I'm still skeptical and I am very happy with my Samsung+Apple combo. :)

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I don't really have brand royalty. Had iphones, a note 2 and now an xperia z2. I don't tend to keep my phones. I sell them online because they become. Worthless after time. You might as well get something for them.

Posted via Android Central App

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Nope. I sell them and get whatever I most possibly can for them. In the process of selling my 5S right now and wouldn't even think of keeping it when I truly don't need it right now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma