LG G Pro 2: USA availability?

outlooker

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I am looking to buy a phablet and after doing my research I have decided to purchase LG's flagship phablet, the G Pro 2. It was announced in February and is available in many parts of the world but there's no sign of it here in the U.S. When it was launched all the tech websites were saying that the U.S would have it by April but it's nearly May and there's no word on availability. I know I can buy it from eBay but that's very risky since it doesn't have any warranty or carrier affiliation so if starts giving you trouble you're pretty much screwed.
Anyway, does anyone know when carriers will offer this device? Or is there a good store that sells it like Best Buy? Please help me out, I will greatly appreciate any suggestions.
Thank you in advance.
Oh and by the way I'm a T-Mobile customer but I wouldn't mind buying it unlocked if it's safely insured and has a warantee.

xman185

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I have been looking at them as well with great enthusiasm. But still no sign of a US release (would love to know) However, the D838 version will work on at&t and t-mobil networks but only on their 3g bands. For me, that is almost a non issue since I am on wi-fi for 80% of my day between home and work. As far as finding one with a warranty, just have to do a little shopping around. Here is one I found on Ebay:New LG G Pro 2 D838 32GB 4G LTE Factory Unlocked w 1 Year Warranty Titan Black | eBay

Hope this helps.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463