HP Android Laptop

eggantom

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
You may have read the recent new about Android-based laptops from HP. If not, here the link: HP said to ready Android laptop, following Chromebook push - CNET

So, how's that idea to you? Personally I'm not sure why we need a laptop on Android if you can have a tablet and attach a keyboard. However, this raises the probability that such laptops will kill Chromebooks. Or, at least, it'll lead to an interesting competition on a market.

sting7k

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
PC makers are desperate. They are just throwing everything at the wall they can think of selling. Now that everyone doesn't need a Windows PC their sales are going to keep falling.

eggantom

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I can't say that tablet can completely replace laptops. Certainly Android is great, but it's more a habit to use Windows with multitasking, usual soft etc.
What I actually don't understand is why we at all need a laptop based on Android when you can have a tablet with detachable keyboard (which HP released previously)? I can understand that the idea appeared in response to chromebooks, but what the hell!?

LightaDroid

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
I can't say that tablet can completely replace laptops. Certainly Android is great, but it's more a habit to use Windows with multitasking, usual soft etc.
What I actually don't understand is why we at all need a laptop based on Android when you can have a tablet with detachable keyboard (which HP released previously)? I can understand that the idea appeared in response to chromebooks, but what the hell!?

Something different that might sell and pick up another % of customers.
I'm pretty sure there is a huge group that would love a laptop running Android OS.

**** I might be one of them lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463