will there always be texting or some form of it?

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes. There will always be a way to contact people. Not sure about texting though. I think that there will be some form of it but more advanced obviously.

ahawkua

Banned
Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
So will there there always be a way to get ahold of someone? Luke say you work with someone and you get their number to directly contact them. Will we always have a way to directly contact someone?

Posted via Android Central App

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
So will there there always be a way to get ahold of someone? Luke say you work with someone and you get their number to directly contact them. Will we always have a way to directly contact someone?

That's a weird question to ask. Of course there will always be a way of contacting a person. If not, just meet up with the person face to face.

Wizzrah | AT&T HTC One XL | Tapatalk

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Will something better replace texting? Or will it just advance and get better

I honestly have no idea. I'm sure someone will come up with a cool way of communicating, but texting is just fine the way it is. What more are you looking for?

ahawkua

Banned
Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I honestly have no idea. I'm sure someone will come up with a cool way of communicating, but texting is just fine the way it is. What more are you looking for?

I'm just worried that in the future we won't have ways to communicate like we do now.

LightaDroid

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm very confused by this question.
Of course, Carvings in Caves Letters Emails Text Facetime, its only going to get easier.

Its called Communication. It's only going to get better, until everyone realize they have no people skills.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Personally I don't want texting to die out, as I rely on it and prefer it to talking on the phone in certain situations.

So I thought first BBM, then Facebook and Twitter will completely take over. I hate FB and Twitter, I suspect the OP does too.

We have to embrace the new decade though. Data signals are nearly everywhere. Phone signals for texting? I don't know. There's a lot of infrastructure out there.
10 - 20 years?

I also wish I knew your concerns.
If you lost contact with the love of your life but have a number, ACT NOW :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca